I am not sure what to do at the moment. Amelia still keeps taking her nappy off and running around the house half nude. Not only that, nearly everytime I put her down for a nap I always end up finding her asleep with no pants or nappy on. To my horror the other day I found more than just her nappy in her cot, and on the floor! I needn't say anymore, I am sure you have got the "messy" picture.
Yes so I am thinking that maybe little miss may need to be toilet trained early. I am not sure it will work, (Im not getting my hopes up!), or if I can really be bothered with the hassle just yet. But then again I am not liking cleaning up all her little messes I have found through the house, so I should probably just give it a whirl. I hate toilet training though! Annabel picked it up straight away and was great for 3 months, then all of sudden she went backwards and was back in nappies (after many "accidents") for another 5 months or so. But maybe because Amelia has Annabel as a role model now she might pick it up quickly and keep it up? At least I am hoping!
So maybe I should go ahead and "try". I just wish it could be done in 1 day!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate potty training, it may very well be the worst part of parenthood. I cannot imagine training Jonah yet, he's no where close. We're still having issues with Abbie. She is afraid to poop in the potty...not a pretty picture around here!
ReplyDelete