Wednesday, March 10, 2010

On Tuesday all our visitors went home. It had been nearly 7 weeks that we had visitors staying with us so it feels kind of strange now that everybody has gone. We had such a great time with everyone, but we are happy being our own little family again. The last couple of days we have been working on getting the kids back into their routine, and I was actually surprised at how quickly they slipped back into it! They've been having their normal meals at the normal time, playing happily together and they have both been in bed and asleep by 7.30pm! I am stoked!

We've been trying to tackle Amelia's nightly milk cravings and it hasn't gone to bad. She woke up the first night wanting milk and I told her "no". She got upset but when I told her I was going to close her door if she didn't stop crying, she quickly rolled over and cuddled her blanket. She woke up a couple more times but didn't cry for long. She is starting to realise that now that everybody has gone, Im not going to give into her every little whim or wham through the night.
So its all going pretty well. She even took a nap today without arguing! YES! I am one happy Mummy! Annabel's at preschool today so I have a lovely quiet house. Nice.

I have also been busy sorting through the house and throwing out everything. I love throwing things out. I find it hard when I first start, but once I see how smooth and organised everything looks and feels, its a great feeling! I am also on a bit of a health kick. I am just craving healthy food and regular exercise. I feel as though the new year has just started for me and I want to get myself organised and into gear. We'll see how it goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers