Monday, March 1, 2010

My independant husky little princess

Amelia isn't your typical little 2 year old girl with a cute squeaky voice. In fact she is quite the opposite! Mind you her voice is extremely cute but it is quite husky! She is hilarious! Her range of tones change quite often and she is very expressive. She loves being a monster, but at the same time she loves singing pretty songs. She is quite the chatacter. She has been thriving on all the attention she's been getting and is quite the performer.

She has also become very independant. She is constantly saying "My do it!" or "My help me!". It has gotten to the point where she wont let me dress her or even pick her clothes. She has to do it! But of course I dont let her. Well, sometimes I let her pick out her clothes, or at least give her a couple of options. And her attempts to dress herself, almost always end up in a frustrated tantrum as she cant work out why she cant walk properly with both legs in one leg hole of her shorts.

She has also decided that she doesn't need a nap anymore. And if she does, she needs gallons of milk to help her go to sleep! Its ridiculous! She will even wake up in the night several times and will refuse to go back to sleep unless I give her milk. What have I done! I have on my hands an independant husky little show off who is a milkaholic that refuses to sleep properly! But she is very cute and knows it! But I have to admit that my girls have not had a "normal" 6months or more. There has been so much going on and so much to deal with that it has been hard to get them back on track. I need a good month I think to get them properly sorted out. And now I am in a better frame of mind I can do it. It has been tough since Mum passed, but I am now ready to tackle this lack of routine and get some structure back into our lives! I love motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers