I think Amelia has been watching Finding Nemo way to much! Last night at 4am she was yelling out "my watch Nemo Mummy! Watch Nemo on the lounge Mummy!". She was yelling and crying out in desperation. She really wanted to get up and watch Nemo. What must have started out as a dream and talking in her sleep, turned into her waking herself and really wanting to get up and watch her favourite movie. Even though I didn't appreciate being woken up at 4am I had to laugh. I knew she loved Nemo, but I didn't realize that she wanted to get up through the night and watch it!
So I had to get up and go to her, and then of course she wanted milk as well, but I managed to coax back into going sleep. But what was the first thing she asked for this morning when she came toddling into our room, besides milk? To watch Nemo of course!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(22)
-
▼
March
(8)
- Amelia's favourite show at the moment is Playschoo...
- On Friday I took Annabel to get her 4 year needles...
- This past week the girls and I went down to my Dad...
- I think Amelia has been watching Finding Nemo way ...
- Bed shopping
- sound sleep
- On Tuesday all our visitors went home. It had been...
- My independant husky little princess
-
▼
March
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment