Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chores

Annabel has been getting bored lately and seems to be happy when she's "helping" me. She doesn't like to help me by picking her toys up, or help me by not whinging and whining, but she likes to help me with house work, that I may not necessarily what a 3 year olds help with. But I have found a few little "jobs" for her to do that she has been enjoying. She loves to fold clothes and towels and things like that, so that has been good and even though I have to refold them she really doesn't do to bad a job! Another thing I've been having her do is make her bed. She loves doing it and is so proud of it when its done. I figure that its best to start her now so that she gets used to it being apart of her morning rituals, and the more practise the better she'll be!


Annabel's first efforts at making her own bed!

1 comment:

  1. Abbie loves to mop my floors and clean off the stainless steel appliance (which are constantly dirty). I love the extra help!

    ReplyDelete

Followers