Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here are just a few photos of the girls playing and running around. I love our camera and Im always taking photo's whenever I can (thank you Grandma & Grandpa - John & Kaye!). I try and always keep it handy so I can just whip it out and capture the moment. I may not be the best photographer but it certainly is fun! I've always liked the idea of a journal with lots of photos to remember the moment even more.

The girls always love to put my shoes on and clomp around the house in them. Note, Amelia is not wearing pants, at least her nappy has stayed on though!

The other day the girls sat in the backyard on their towels after swimming and practised little dance moves with their arms. They were very cute. Amelia just loves to copy Annabel.

That cheeky smile again.

Adam was holding Amelia and she kept grabbing his arms and wrapping them around her. She was a real Daddy's girl that day.

Annabel cuddling Amelia in a strangling sort of loving way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers