
Today we went for another bike ride with the girls and we had such a nice time. The weather was beautiful and the girls were really well behaved. We rode to the park again and this time we packed a lunch and let the girls run around while we sat back in the sun and relaxed. I am really enjoying being able to do more now that the girls are getting bigger. I dont feel like I am tied to the house as much or that I need to pack a billion things before we go anywhere. We rode along some knew bike trails and I actually feel like I am getting better (corners and hills dont scare me as much anymore!). I am, however, still pretty unfit, but hopefully that will improve with time aswell. The girls took in all the scenery and Annabel kept yelling out to Adam to go faster, especially when he was trying to pull them up a big hill. But he still does so much better than me and all I have to do is pull myself along!
On the way back home both the girls fell asleep. They cuddled into each other and looked so cute. It was lovely though because when we got home they stayed asleep, and because the bike trailer also converts into a stroller all we had to do was wheel them inside and leave them to sleep. So while they were asleep we got to relax in some peace and quiet. All in all it was a great day.
That's fantastic, I'm glad your getting your freedom back. That's the hardest thing for me right now; I'm used to going and going all of the time. Now I required to be around just in case or if I'm on duty then I have to be quite instead of hoot-in and hauler-in like I'm known to do.
ReplyDeletePretty soon your girls will be ready for RagBrai! Just make sure Andy forgets to pack his pink speedo.
Andrew
That's adorable. Pretty soon they'll be riding bicycles next to you!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe they stayed asleep like that!
ReplyDelete