It seems that every time I go to write a blog something comes (usually something to do with the kids), and I never get arouund to writing anything. I hate falling behind with anything, and I feel like I have fallen way behind in my blogging. So now I have to try and wrap up a whole month in a few paragraphs (thats probably all the time I'll get!).
So I have been doing Creative Memories and I LOVE it! I have been having fun srapbooking and organizing parties and the like. Two Weeks ago I flew back to my Dad's with the girls to spend a week with the family, and while we were there I did 3 successful parties which was great! The girls had fun seeing all the family and being spoilt as usual.
We were down for Mother's Day which was also really nice seeing as though it was our first Mother's Day without Mum. We all went down the beach first thing in the morning on Mother's Day to look over the water and remember Mum. I was always like to just picture her realxing in the water as she always loved to do. We went down to the waters edge and Annabel threw a flower into the water. The wet sand was so pretty and it sparkled in the sun. Annabel looked at the sand and said "I think thats Margie making it sparkle Mum!". It was a nice morning, sad, but beautiful.
We then went back to Dad's and had a bbq lunch, a "sausage sizzle" as us Aussie's call it. Mum told us to always have a sausage sizzle for her, so it is a regualr occurance. It was a perfect Day.
The girls woke me up early in the morning that day. I could hear Annabel in the hall way talking to my Dad telling him "Grumpy, we have to let all the Mothers sleep in today, because its Mother's Day. Mummy is not allowed to get out of bed, she has to sleep in. And we have to make all the Mother's a card today!" She was very excited, so my sleep in only lasted 30 seconds. They both came bounding in and jumped into bed with me. Annabel said "Happy Mother's Day Mummy!" and she handed me my present which was some easter eggs she had gotten off my sister the day before. It was so cute! She was so excited and wanted me to eat them right then and there. Amelia just wanted to eat them herself! Which they both ended up doing about an hour later.
So Mother's Day was a nice day. Adam wasn't there though, but he made the most of the peace and quiet and did all the things that he cant always do when we're all around. He doesn't mind when I fly back home with the girls. He always makes the most of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment