Its been a while, once again, since I've updated. The last couple of weeks have been very busy. A few weeks ago I decided to take the plunge and get myself involved in some activities outside the home. So the first thing I did was join an orchestra! It is wonderful to be playing amongst other musicians again who enjoy what they do and are there simply for their love of music! It is called the Brisbane Concert Orchestra and we rehearse every Tuesday night for 2 hours. We have our first concert this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to it! I'm just hoping that the girls will be well behaved and that Adam doesn't have to take them out because they are noisy.
The 2nd thing I did was I became a Creative Memories Consultant! I just love scrapbooking and anything to do with photos. Lately, I have been wanting to do 'some kind' of work but I dont want to be away from the kids much and I want to be able to work when I want, so this fits perfectly! So I have been busy learning and srapbooking and getting myself all geared up for my launch party, which is also this weekend. Its all very exciting and refreshing for me! I went to a workshop on the weekend and it was so much fun. Its great to get back into life again!
So all these new things has also shown me how slack I have become with my time management. It is pretty poor! So it has been another thing for me to work on as well!
So theres lots of new things going on and its all very exciting! I just need to stay motivated and get myself organised!
No comments:
Post a Comment