Yesterday I decided to take the girls to a new play group. I had been going to one on a Thursday when Annabel was at preschool but decided that I should probably find one that she can come to as well seeing as though she has so much energy to burn! So we went along and the girls had a great time. They had fun playing with all the toys there and making crafts. It was nice to get out and meet other Mum's as well. I'm finding it hard these days to keep Annabel occupied, she just has SO much energy and can easily become bored (mainly when Amelia is having her nap). So I am busy trying to keep her busy!
Last night saw me getting up to the girls 4 times. Amelia for some reason just kept waking. I like to blame teeth, even though she pretty much has all her teeth, I find its always good to blame something, and teething is something that I know she cant help and I cant help so it somehow makes me less irritated when I have to keep getting up. Annabel on the other hand came into our bedroom about 1.30am telling me that there was a big spider in her bed. Normally I might think that she had dreamt it or that it was just a little daddy long legs but the day before she had spotted a spider in the bathroom, and after several times of telling me I decided to check it out and it was a big brown huntsman. They're harmless but they are big and hairy and I just don't like them. Even though Adam caught it and took it outside I thought I should go and check. So after several minutes of stripping the bed and remaking it and checking underneath everything, we decided that this "big daddy spider", as Annabel calls it, had gone back to the mummy spider and all their children. I was just hoping that this little hairy family lived outside and over the fence far away from our house. So she hopped back into bed but insisted that I kept the light on. So once again I figured its not a big deal, and if it means she will get back to sleep and I can also, then no worry's, she could have her big bright light on.
So after an eventful night we all managed to sleep in a bit, but this saw us all rushing in the morning, trying to get everything ready so Annabel could get to preschool. Hopefully tonight will be a peaceful night!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment