Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Well I thought it was about time that I sat down and started a blog seeing as though "everybody is doing it". Well, not really but I do think that it is a great way to remember all those little fond and not so fond things the kids have done and what we have done as a family. I am just hoping that I can be consistent with it and keep it up!
Annabel and Amelia are my two little princesses who keep me very busy, and I am finding that it is more mentally challenging than physically challenging as they get older. So we are past the newborn phases and all things that come with a babies first year. Now these 2 little babies of mine are little girls. Even though Amelia is only 16months old, having a 3 year old sister certainly makes her grow up alot faster, alot faster it seems than Annabel did. They are best friends as Annabel has been telling me "Mum, Meelie is my best friend!", and they play so well together. I really love how they interact and play together. They play for hours dressing up, reading books, pulling all their clothes out of the drawers and having picnics with all the towels and blankets they can find. My house at times (well most of the time) looks trashed, but what can I say, they were having fun and sometimes it is just worth it!
So that is a brief description of now and I am hoping to update frequently and consistently. Now that my girls are getting bigger and Annabel goes to preschool 2 days a week I am finding that I have more time on my hands and am often a little bored, so I am hoping that this will not only be a cure for that but a valuable record of our life as a family.

2 comments:

  1. ok, so i have to say i'm a bit jealous of the fact that you have two GIRLS sooo close together. my house seems to be the exact opposite of happy hours spent playing together! most of the time, i have to end up separating the boys b/c they just seem to go at each other.... and yes, i do think it's the difference between boys and girls ;) lol! nice work, btw, the girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...I am longing for the days when the kids will play together. Mine just fight right now. I suppose it's because Jonah is a bit behind and a little small for his age, but he's catching up. Abbie had better watch out!

    ReplyDelete

Followers