This is my third post of the day! I haven't done much blogging over the past few months, I feel like I need to catch up, or at least get on top of what we have been doing over the last week. I always enjoy blogging so its great to be back in the swing of it again!
This past weekend we just stayed around the house. It was too hot to do anything. I mean we could have gone into the city and gone swimming or down to the Gold coast to the beach, but we couldn't be bothered spending more than 15 mins in the car, sounds lazy I know. So we just sat around in the air conditioning and the girls did some craft. Annabel is a craftaholic these days! Its all she wants to do. Its great though, it just make a mess, buts thats ok.
Yesterday we had a storm and a sun shower so because it has been so hot we all went outside and played in the rain, it was great! We got drenched but it was so nice to seem some rain. It hasn't rained properly for weeks and all our grass was turning brown. So Adam ran around with the girls and they had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment