We've had a busy couple of weeks, and I haven't updated for awhile. 2 weeks ago I flew down to my parents with the girls for 1 week to get a bit of a "home fix" and to meet my new little nephew Hamish. I've been feeling a bit homesick lately and miss everyone, so it was nice to go back for a little awhile, and spend time with family. Except my Mum ended up in the hospital for the whole week I was there! She is ok though and much better now, but the timing was so bad for her. But we visited her everyday so I was glad of that. We also went and visited little Hamish! He is so tiny and so cute! I held him and it was like holding nothing (especially after holding my two!). The girls both loved him. Annabel just wanted to pick him up and carry him around, and couldn't understand why she couldn't. Amelia just kept going up to him and saying "hello" with a big grin on her face. I only went and saw him a couple of times though because the day after we got there Amelia got sick and we didn't want to spread any germs.
The girls had fun at my parents though. My Dad has been attracting birds and he has about 50 or more birds that come to the house every morning and afternoon for a feed. They are mainly rainbow lorakeets and they feed right out of your hand. The girls loved it! Annabel was feeding them and Amelia just ate the bread herself and tried to pick the birds up. At one stage she had a handful of feathers! The birds didn't really seem to care though.
Both our flights were 6am flights so we were all tired going and coming back. It was nice to get back to Adam though, the girls and I missed him heaps!
No comments:
Post a Comment