Amelia's favourite thing at the moment are her beloved keys. Well, she's always loved keys and has to have a set with her everywhere she she goes. We usually just give her an old set, but she always seems to lose them so we are slowly running out. But the other day she found this tiny little set in the car that are from a little travellers pad lock for your suitcase, and they have been her favourite! They are only tiny but she always has them with her, she even has to take them to bed. I don't know what it is with them, but she is very cute when she has her little "teys"!
She also has this other funny habit. She hates it when I respond to her with "Mmmm or Hmmm". She always says "Not say mmmmm, Mummy! Talk to me!" And she is always very polite when she wants my attention, saying "Estuse me Mummy!" But of course, if I don't answer her right away or if I say "Mmmmm", she gets very upset and starts yelling "Stuse me, MUMMY!" with a very whiny, loud frustrated voice. It was quite funny!
I can't believe how much the girls have changed. They're looking so grown up!
ReplyDeleteEmma,
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so adorable and so big!! I can't believe how much bigger they look. We miss you guys so much and hope we can see you soon.
Love you,
Emily